- Tasting Notes: dark chocolate | hazelnut | red fruit
- Roast Level: medium-light
- Origin: Brazil | Colombia | Honduras
- Process: Pulped Natural | Fully Washed | Natural
- About this Coffee: Central Ninth has been crafted to deliver a delightful taste when used for espresso, making it an excellent choice for espresso-based drinks. The first component consists of a community lot from the Cerrado Mineiro region in Brazil. Producers that make up this lot participate in a sustainability program named “LIFT." This program was designed by Mercon Specialty and works directly with producers to provide agronomic assistance to help increase quality and productivity. For the second component, we introduce a Colombian regional blend of coffees from 50 producers that live within the department of Tolima. This department is well-known for its music, cuisine, as well as its coffee. The remarkable mountains in the area offer the elevated altitudes necessary for producing exceptionally flavorful coffees. The third component is sourced from Honduras and is one of Mercon’s newest “LIFT” coffees. Finca El Roble sits between 1,525 and 1,625 meters above sea level in the Lempira area of western Honduras. Finca El Roble is owned by Adrian Castro, who pays special attention to the processing and drying techniques used for his coffees. His meticulous approach results in exceptional coffee quality.